- FAQ's and Strategy Guides
- For playing tips, move lists and other information, please read the Bushido
Blade FAQ from www.GameFAQs.com.
- Play as Katze
- To play as Katze, the gun man, beat all 100 opponents in Slash Mode on the Hard
difficulty setting without continuing. It should say that you have made a contract with
Katze if you did it right.
- The Real Ending
- Do not touch anything on the control pad until you hear the character's weapon click
into place. Do not kill him from behind. Do not kill him on the ground. Do not use your
subweapon. The Bushido is hard to follow on the gun guy.
- The Second Ending
- First, you must have the first ending for the character you are using. You cannot be
TOUCHED through this whole process. Okay, run all the way to the hole in the ground.
Disable the other guy's legs and jump in. Go through the game as you normally would and
you should encounter a second boss after Hanzaki. I think it depends on who your character