Hint# Person Scenario# Location #1 Prof. Barton Prologue File Cabinet Treatment Room #2 Jennifer Scenario 1 left corner boxes Storage Room (1F) #3 Jennifer Scenario 1 to right of door Women's Lounge (3F) #4 Helen Scenario 1 on top of desk Treatment Room (2F) #5 Helen Scenario 1 on top of table Student Office Room(2F) #6 Nolan Scenario 2 on fireplace Upstairs Living Room #7 Helen Scenario 2 in Machine Room of Library #8 Gotts Scenario 2 in cabinet on left wall Kitchen #9 Jennifer Scenario 3 on table in the Upstairs Living Room #10 Helen Scenario 3 on bookshelf just left of door in Chapel Library
Then go into the kitchen and look at the mask on the wall, this will confirm the location of the Barrows mansion. After the confirmation message, the mask will come alive. Use the vase on the table and throw it at the mask.
Finally, go to the laundry room and get the powdered soap in the cabinet across from the washing machine. Go back into the living room and out the sliding glass door in back, toss the soap into the dogs eyes to escape.
1) You must save Jennifer in the chapel, confirm the survival of Gotts, and go to Scissorman with the Door Spell.
2) Let Jennifer be killed (don't use the Fireplace Key!) or go to Scissorman without confirming Gotts' survival.
3) Go to the Scissorman without the Door Spell.
4) Save Jennifer without the Door Spell.
5) Ignore the statue in Scenario 2.