- FAQ's and Strategy Guides
- For playing tips, move lists and other information, please read the Dragon
Ball GT: Final Bout FAQ from www.GameFAQs.com.
- Bonus Fighters
- At the title screen, press Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Up. You should hear
a sound to confirm the code. Now start the game and you should have six more fighters.
- Play as Goku 4
- At the title screen (with Goku on the right and the instructions for entering the sound
test mode) press Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Up. You should hear a tone.
Next, press Triangle FIVE times, then Square NINE times. If done correctly another tone
will sound and the menu screen will now have a cool picture of Super Saiyajin Level 4
- Play as Gotenks
- Beat the game with Trunks nine times on hard level. After the ninth time, highlight
Trunks and press SELECT nine times.
- While playing as Vegeta or Majin Boo, press forward, back, down, up and the fireball
button (default is triangle) to perform a self-destruct. This does massive damage to your
opponent if it connects and takes away about half of your Ki power.
- Wire Frame
- For wireframe characters, hold SELECT while choosing a fighter.