- FAQ's and Strategy Guides
- For playing tips, move lists and other information, please read the K-1:
The Arena Fighters FAQ from www.GameFAQs.com.
- Alternate Colors
- For alternate colors and/or uniforms, hold L1 and R1 for several seconds at the title
screen. You will hear a *ding* sound if the code worked.
- Boss Code
- Choose "Team Battle" from the main menu screen. When the character select
screen appears, press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, start. Master Ishii
will appear to the right of the other fighters.
- Strength Adjustment
- During a match press start to pause. Then press L2, R1, L1, R1, L2, R1. You will see
flashing numbers on the left and right side. Use the D-pad to move the numbers up or down
for each character so you can increase or decrease your chosen players strength from 1 to
- View Ending
- Turn on the PlayStation with the K1 disc inside. Hold L1+L2+Triangle+Circle+Left on both
controllers while the game loads. Continue to hold them until the demo begins. Instead of
the normal intro, you will see the ending cinema and game credits.