- FAQ's and Strategy Guides
- For playing tips, move lists and other information, please read the March
Madness '98 FAQ from www.GameFAQs.com.
- Better Defense
- Before the game starts, go to coaching and then to defensive plays and select FULL COURT
PRESS. This will put major pressure on the opposing team forcing them to turn over the
ball. To go along with this, press SQUARE to try and steal the ball.
- Extra Points
- After a dunk call a timeout while the ball is in the net. This gives you the two points
from the dunk and gives you the ball out of bounds with a chance to score again. This only
works in exhibition mode.
- Fake Pass
- Hold the button for ICON passing as you would for a normal pass. Press one button to
fake a pass, then QUICKLY press another button to throw it elsewhere. Careful, it's easy
to throw the ball away doing this.
- Secret Women's Team
- Start a new season. When the calender appears, select "Division One vs. New
Mexico" then back out and return to the Exhibition Mode screen. Choose Division 1 to
access the secret women's team.