- Alternate Costumes
- To get the special costumes you must do the following.
Start a new game on normal
difficulty. Don't pick up anything. When you get to the gate that leads to the police
station go down the stairs. Down there will be Brad Vickers, the pilot from Resident Evil
(he's a ZOMBIE!) Head past him and go up the stairs. Get the herb from the bushes closest
to the stairs. Go in the R.P.D. and get the bullets at the desk in the back of the room.
Go back to Brad and fill that damb zombie full of bullets. Inspect him and take the
When you get to the dark room there are some lockers, use the key to unlock one and get
the costumes. With Claire you get a cool denim jaket and the Colt S.A.A. gun. With Leon
you either can choose a leather jacket with a skull on the back or a tank top and a
Note: The quickest way to kill Brad is to get close then walk backwards. Let him
lunge at your feet then stomp him in the head. This saves a lot of bullets and only takes
away 1/8th of you health.
- Bonus Weapons
- If you finish the game in 2 1/2 hours or less on mission A and get a rank of A or B, you
will get the rocket launcher with infinite rounds.
On Mission B you have two options: If
you finish the game with an A or B ranking and under 3 hours, you'll get infinite
sub-machine gun. If you finish the game with an A or B ranking in under 2 1/2 hours you
will get infinite rocket launcher sub-machine gun and the almighty gatling gun.
- Extra Ammo
- When you are playing as Leon and get the custom parts for a gun don't use them right
away. Instead, use all of that ammo up first and then combine them with the custom parts.
Bam! Your weapon is full to its mqaximum. Who should say no to free ammo?
- Film "D"
- To get film "D", go to the STARS room, second floor of the Police building,
and check the desk on the left 50 times. It is a picture of Rebecca.
- Hidden Shotgun Shells
- You get the shells in the room where you use the two red jewels. Once the camera angle
changes check the two crates with one stacked on top of the other.
- One-Hit Gator Kill
- When you fight the gator boss, he starts coming towards you and you see a yellow light
on the left wall. If you inspect the light a cylinder will fall and the gator will eat it.
While the cylinder is in its mouth, shoot it and the gator will explode!
- Play as Hunk
- To play as Hunk, beat the A and B games of either character (Leon or Claire) with an A
rating on both. Hunk is one of the SWAT members from Umbrella who's mission is to get to
the roof-top from the sewers.
- Play as Tofu
- To play as Tofu (very strange), you beat 6 scenarios with an A ranking. Tofu's mission
is the same as Hunk's -- get to the rooftop from the sewers. However, it's much harder
this time as Tofu is only armed with a knife and cannot use guns!
- Ranking System
- To get an A ranking, beat the game in under three hours and don't use any First Aid
sprays. (You can use herbs, though.)
To get a B ranking, just beat the game in under
To get a C ranking, finish the game in five to seven hours.
For a D rating, finish the game in seven hours or more. Note that your rank will be
lowered by one grade if you use any special weapons or if you saved more than 12 times.
- Reserve Power Control
- To activate reserve power, enter the sequence UP, DOWN, UP, UP, DOWN or UP, UP,
DOWN, DOWN, UP.
- Safe Combination
- The combination for the safe is 2236.
- Super Stamina
- For limited invulnerability, mix green, red and blue herbs.