- Clock Tip
- If you look at the pool table in the Bar Room of the Guest House, you'll notice cue
balls reading 12, 6, 3, 9, a clock dial at the end of the table, and 2 cue sticks. This
represents a clock; the numbers represents the numbers of a clock, and the cue sticks
represents the hands of a clock, the shorter hand being the hour hand and the longer stick
being the minute hand.
For Jill's storyline, it reads 3:45 and for Chris's storyline, it
reads 2:15. What this tip does is that it makes it easier to open the door with the
numbered key-pad lock in the beehive room. For Jill, enter 3, 4, 5 and the door will
unlock. For Chris, enter 2, 1, 5, and the door will unlock.
Note: The numbers must not have been played with previously for trick to work.
- Colt Python with unlimited ammo
- Beat the game in the ADVANCED mode with Chris or Jill and rescue everyone so at the end
it says "What a tough guy! You have completely closed the case!" Then it will
ask you to save the game. Do it. Then go to load game at the title screen and load the
game. Then you will have the Colt Python with as many shots as you want.
- Double Ammo
- At the title screen choose NEW GAME then go down to ADVANCED but don't choose it. While
ADVANCED is highlighted, hold RIGHT on the D-Pad. After about 10 seconds the color of
ADVANCED will change. You may now start a game with either character.
From now on,
whenever you pick up a clip it will have 30 rounds instead of 15 and the ink ribbons will
have six saves instead of two.
- Easier Way To Get New Clothes
- Start a new game and highlight Advanced. Hold Right until it turns green. Then select
it. Select Chris and when you get the Armor Key, go through the door by the blue double
doors in the main hall. Head to the room with the large mirror. Go into the other door. It
should be unlocked. Inside will be some new clothes.
Note: I did this with Chris.
I'm not sure if it would work for Jill.
- Easier Way To Kill The Plant Boss
- To save some time, as Jill, don't go into the drug storehouse to make the V-Jolt.
Instead just go down stairs and drain out all the water from the basement. Then, once
you're done fooling around downstairs, head back upstairs and load flame rounds into your
bazooka (assuming you got it) and go into the Plant Boss Room. When you get in there fire
at him as usual. It should take about four shots. When you're finished and the plant has
been reduce to a pile of purple goo on the middle of the floor, run over to the fireplace
and get the helmet key. Doing this should save about fifteen minutes. You don't have to do
this if Barry comes in to save you though. And also, if this doesn't work, do the exact
same thing as above, but when you get back upstairs load explosive rounds in your bazooka
and fire at will. It should also take about four shots, When you do that the plant should
shrink itself and gather itself at the top and bottom of the room. Now exit the room, load
flame rounds and go back inside. It should only take four flame rounds to kill it once and
- Hunting Tips
- To kill Zombies in one shot, let them walk right in front of you. Then aim high with the
Shotgun and fire. Poof! Dead zombies.
For acid-spitting zombies, let them get pretty
close, then fire three steady shots with your Beretta. This will save you a lot of ammo.
To kill spiders quick, here's what to do. If you're Jill, arm the Bazooka with Flame
rounds. Then when you encounter a spider let it get pretty close (or if you like, when
it's ready to bite you), than fire! This works only agaist medium-sized spiders. You can
try the Acid rounds, but it might take a shot or two more.
For Chris, if you can pick up the flamethrower, use it agaist the huge spider. Just
fire until it's dead.
- Remove Emblems
- To remove the emblems from the Doom books, examine the books and turn them on their side
with the pages facing you. Press X to open the books and retrieve their emblems.
- Rocket Launcher with Unlimited Ammo
- Finish the game with Chris in under three hours, then save the data to a memory card.
Start a new game using the saved data,then check Chris's inventory. You'll find a rocket
launcher with unlimited ammo.
- Save Some Ammo
- When playing as Jill the first Zombie you come to is in the corridor over Kenneth's
body. As soon as the Zombie starts coming at you, run into the dinning room where Barry
is. Barry will ask what's wrong, and then kill the approaching Zombie. This will save you
a few rounds of valuable ammunition.